Coimbatore to Shirdi Train Package
- Departure from Coimbatore Railway station – Train No.11014 by Lokmanya TT Express at morning 8:55 am
- Reaching Pune Railway station at 11.00 am and drive to Shirdi. Reaching at 4.00 pm Evening having darshan of Saibaba Temple and night halt at hotel.
- Morning Kakkad Aarti/Dharshan of Saibaba and visit other places of Dwarakamai, Chavadi, Lendi Garden, Sai Museum and Gurusthan. After breakfast, starting from Shirdi 10.00 am and drive to Nasik. Having Darshan of Thriyambageshwar Temple. Visit the places of Panchavati, Kapaleshwar Temple, Kalaram & Goraram Temple and Sita Guha. Night halt at Shirdi.
- Starting from Shirdi at 2.00 pm and drive to Pune Railway station and on the way visiting Shanisignapoor, Renuka Devi and Maha Ganapathi Temple. Reaching Pune Railway station at night 09.00 pm.
- Departure from Pune Railway Station at 1.35 am
Day 6 :
- Arrival at Coimbatore Railway station at 7.00 am
“TOUR ENDS WITH SAIBABA BLESSINGS”
- Transportation by Non A/C bus as per seat in coach basis.
- Two night stay at Shirdi in Non A/C room.
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
- Senior citizen must bring Original ID Proof at the time of travel.
- English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu Guide for entire trip.
- Special darshan will be arranged(subject to availability)
Food, Port Rages, Tips, Phone Call from Rooms, Laundry, Insurance, Personal Expenses, Mineral water etc., and those not included “Inclusions” Head.
We would like to inform you that our next available date for Shirdi – Shanisingnapur-Mahaganapathy temples darshan by Train Packages